Friday, August 28, 2015

How about Earning and De-Cluttering at the Same Time?

foto76*
If you're anything like me, you have lots of old dvds hanging around the house. Here's a great site that you can use to make a little extra cash and clear some of the clutter out of the house.


In my home, we're in the process of streamlining and making our refuge a true representation of our family and what we love, so we're in the process of pruning. We have lots of old dvds and cds that we simply no longer need. I was really excited to find the site ( sellyourdvdsonline.com ) where I could sell our dvds and ship them to the company for free. Now, no one will get rich or make a million dollars but you will get peace of mind (from simplifying your life) and gain some extra cash for your efforts.

I can't reiterate enough how much I love the simplicity of this process!

1) Just enter your UPC's (found on the back of the cases). The discs should be in good condition and have its own case.

2) The site will let you know if they are buying a particular disc and how much they are willing to pay for it.

3) Reach a $5 minimum and you'll be on your way to earning and de-clutttering! They'll send you a prepaid shipping label.

4) You pack and send at your convenience. Now, that's easy!

I count this as a win-win! What about you?

This site will also buy blu-ray discs, game consoles and video games.

Need more info, check out the site's FAQ's here: 
http://www.selldvdsonline.com/faq.php


*Photo Courtesy: foto76 via freedigitalphotos.com

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I guess need to check some of mine if I have. Thanks Sha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it helps Sweety. I want my blog to offer opportunities to learn, earn and just help everyone be the best that they can be....

      Delete