Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Be Inspired Everyday

4 Tips for User Friendly Inspiration


I can't help but smile every time I listen to this video and decided to share it here with you. It could really be called "Basking in His Glory." Once again, Abraham (via Esther Hicks) delivers a powerful way for all of us to get more out of our lives. I love this message and I hope that you do, too!


YouTube Video by zmahoon 
Words and Commentary by: Abraham (Ester) Hicks 

1) Meditate at least 15 minutes a day.


Free CC0 License

2) Go outside and move around no matter what the weather. Express appreciation for the things that you encounter in your environment. 


Free CC0 License

3) Pick 5 subjects and write 3-4 positive aspects about each of them. Go for a page each!


Free CC0 License


4) Go to a window or outside, look outward and upward and state the following to the universal force. Call the force by whatever name you use and state...

Free CC0 License

"I acknowledge that I am the object of your positive attention and I am appreciating your continual gaze upon my well-being and today, no matter where I am, no matter where I am going, no matter what I am doing and no matter who I am doing it with,  I will be in conscious awareness that you too are there with me, 
appreciating me, 
supporting me, 
acknowledging me, 
inspiring me,
guiding me, 
having fun with me, 
acknowledging me, 
supporting me, 
assisting me, 
inspiring me, 
helping me,
guiding me.
aware of me, 
guiding me, 
loving me, 
showing me,
inspiring me, 
guiding me, 
helping me,
uplifting me, 
showing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment