Thursday, March 23, 2017

Everyday Grace 2

User Friendly Inspiration: Daily Grace


This post is a continuation of the original post on 


My desire is to keep sharing the things, people, ideas and just anything that I am grateful for and to encourage you to do the same. I believe that we are all meant to live full and luscious lives. One way to do that is to begin to appreciate those things that are ALREADY filling us up (some people may think of this idea as "being conscious," "enjoying the moment" or "appreciating the little things"). 

I just want to make sure that I am savoring and tasting the seconds, moments, hours and days CONSCIOUSLY. It's all too easy for us to go through life on automatic mode and paying way too much attention to who's tweeting what and allowing fear to creep into the recesses of our minds. I didn't sign up for that. 

I want to live my life in passion and purpose mode so that even what may seem like mundane things to others, actually have worth and meaning. 

I'm ready to live out loud, on point and on purpose, are you?


Here we go:

Moments of Grace: March 22

I'm thankful for things just working out without my heavy involvement,



thankful for checks that still come in the mail with minimal effort from sites like this,

http://bit.ly/savvycash



for trusting, knowing and feeling that 
"ALL IS 
TRULY WELL"


Please share below those things that you are thankful for......

I can't wait to read and share in your moments of grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment