Since I believe that whatever you focus on expands, I want to start listing and writing about everyday miracles. I don't think we focus on the good enough, we definitely are conditioned and surrounded by the bad and the negative but I'm in the mindspace that I have abandoned from many years ago: Focus on the positive!
I hope more people will join me in this quest.
Blessings for the week ending 2/7/15:
- Friend's biopsy is cancer-free!
- Another friend had an amazing job talk/interview at a wonderful university.
- Son got a job interview at a place where's he's been wanting to work.
- Redemption was waiting for me at 3 sites
- Survey Savvy: Great survey site!
- Check it out here: http://bit.ly/1D4UE
- Vindale: Another wonderful survey site!
- Cashout at $50 but worth it! http://bit.ly/survey-dollars
- Find out more here: http://bit.ly/survey-mind
- Won a canvas print from tweeting on SuperBowl Sunday!
What about you? Let's start focusing on the good and the wonderful! Let's recognize and focus on everyday miracles and start a new kind of revolution!
What say you? Let's hear about it in the comments below!
* foto76 via http://www.freedigitalphotos.net
** tiverlucky via http://wwww.freedigitalphotos.net