Sunday, February 8, 2015

Attention: Blessings on a Sunday Morning



Thank you! Thank you!

Continuing on the theme of recognizing and giving attention to blessings. I want to start out by saying, "Thank you" to everyone and anyone who stumbles across my blog. I truly do appreciate you and your visit. Thanks for reading my words while wondering and exploring the possibilities right along with me.


So far today (10:40 am Central US time):

1) What can I be thankful for?

My son got the job that he wanted. Yesterday, he went for an interview and he got it! So that's definitely a cause for celebration! Woot! Woot!

This post and my previous one are based in part by Pam Grout and her books, E-Squared and E-Cubed, that are helping me to tap in and remember my connection to what she calls as the FP, the ultimate "field of potentiality."

It's still early yet and I'm sure that many more wonderful things are to come, I'll keep you posted and please, please share your miracles and blessings in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you!

Photo Source: DeathStockPhoto



2 comments:

  1. In everything give thanks! That sounds wonderful your son got a job already. I'm happy for you. I am feeling a little bit better now. I was really sick few days ago. Take care buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you and your son are feeling better! That's wonderful nj

      Delete