Saturday, July 4, 2020

Finding Resonance- Feeling Good


It's been awhile since I posted and now since COV-19 has overtaken the world (for now, anyway), I've decided to do a bit of an update.

I want to dedicate some time to the idea of finding resonance. For me, finding resonance is all about feeling good. How can you feel good? What can you do at this time with so much unrest seemingly coming from all directions to feel good.

I've started a more formal meditation/mindful practice using an app! I strongly recommend something that you can easily add to your schedule with no fuss, with the only goal of just giving your mind a minute to just be, to just be free. For peace of mind, it's worth it!  I use the Headspace app and love it but I'm sure there are others that may be just as good and/or useful. This is my first time experimenting with this type of app and I love it!


I have also added a positive affirming app to my phone for the simple reason of getting a dose of "feel good" from my phone throughout the day. I like getting these little "happy" notifications and sometimes the reminder. Some of the statements hit me, they really resonate while others don't. It helps me focus in on the ones that are really for me. All affirming statements are not for everyone, the key is finding those that resonate with you (personally---that 's your super sauce, your super power).

I am worthy of doing things that bring me joy.

I choose to be relaxed in any situation.

I am calm.

I am not alone.

Loving and being loved is a wonderful feeling.

I trust my intuition and follow my heart.

I accept who I am and I feel beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment