Friday, July 10, 2020

Resonance 6: What I'm Loving Today

What I'm Loving Today

I cannot believe it's the 10th day of July and we're still in "stay at home" mode. It's giving many of us the chance to think and do everything we can not to go too stir crazy.

I'm engaging with  Pam Grout on her challenge to be a "miracle finder or investigator." That's fun because it helps us to focus on what's going right or well in our lives now. So often, we can get mired into the muck with all that is going on in the world that we, sometimes need some reminding that there are many good things happening right before our very eyes (big and little GOOD things---reminding us that God or the Universe definitely has our backs).

 the_fstopper

If you need a vibe or energy boost, I definitely suggest heading over to Pam Grout's site to jump in and share miracles or read the incredible ones that are coming in from the participants everyday. If you want to do more playing and want to have even more fun, Catherine Behan's Invisible Money Game has lots of fun and abundance to be had as well.

Some thoughts that popped up in my phone today:


I am at peace with the world.

I am soulful.

I am worthy.

I am innovative.

I am appealing.

I am spirited.

A little beauty from my world:

sb middle west 2020



No comments:

Post a Comment