Saturday, October 19, 2019

Been So Long but Not Forgotten

A lot of life has happened since I last posted. I've had ups and downs. But life is still good and precious, as long as I have breath.......

Posting a couple tidbits about what's still working in 2019:

Savvy is still a wonderful and easy earner. I've heard so many people say that they don't like surveys, I get it.....I don't think they were ever meant to take the place of a full-time job, just a way to earn, to make a few dollars for sharing your opinion online.




It's an easy way to earn in your downtime or while you're at home and chilling, fill out your profile, join and start making a few extra dollars: https://tinyurl.com/yxru2qr9

Q is another site for sharing your opinion and you get to pick the surveys that you wish to pursue. You can prove to yourself that it actually works by just doing a simple survey (find one that lasts less than 5 minutes and yes, they have those) and cashing out right away to PayPal, when you do this, you'll earn an additional 50 cents just for trying it out: https://tinyurl.com/y26fvj4o

Why not make some money while you surf? 

That's it for now. I wish you joy, happiness, abundance and love (in any particular order that you want). Make sure to have some fun as we move into and beyond the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment