Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sponsors and Teams Make all the Difference!!!!


In this wild and wacky world of the internet, I think it is important to be a good steward.
If you promote programs,
you should be willing to help those who join under you and even better--
plug them into a well-oiled system!!!
(as much as it can be with an ever-changing tech environment).
One of the things I look for (when looking at potential projects)is a good sponsor!
Is this a person who is responsive? Friendly? Knowledgeable?
Helpful?


Or is this a person who will disappear when I start asking questions?
I also look for people (and this is a hard for people both on and offline) who can say,
"You know what I don't knowthe answer to that question,
but I will help you find out the answer."
There is nothing wrong with "not knowing all of the answers,"
but there is something
very wrong with giving
misinformation,
lying or disappearing.
So far, I am very happy with my new venture because I feel supported not only by my sponsor but by my team. We have 2 very helpful FB groups where information is freely dispensed for all to be successful, not just the privileged few.
So, if you are interested in moving forward with an open mind and heart and are finally ready to make some money on-line. I suggest that you click the link below, get plugged in today and create a new income stream for you and your family:

Click Here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment