Saturday, March 25, 2017

Everyday Grace 3

User Friendly Inspiration: A Moment of Grace


Everyday is a day to find something to be thankful for if we open our minds, hearts and eyes to see!

I want to create a place where you and I can share in the bounty that we have (right in front of us) in our lives. So often we take for granted the little things that actually make our lives worthwhile. 

India Arie "Little Things"
IndiaArieVevo (YouTube)


We can become so focused on things that are not happening for us or going wrong in our lives that we (sometimes) completely ignore or lose sight of those things that have gone right. When we learn to pay attention to the positive things and/or where we want to go rather than where we have been, we can create the lives that we are yearning for......more good can get in.....

Today (3/24), I am grateful that I was able to get some pleasant walking in outdoors and it did not rain as it had been predicted.

CC0 License

I love that I was able to work with ease and able to complete a project quickly.

And lastly (for today's post), I'm also thankful that I was able to laugh and joke in the grocery line yesterday with strangers as we all gazed at the beautiful and bright daffodils. 

Free CC0 License


Want to read some more everyday moments of grace, click below and don't forget to share your moments (in the comments) as well. I can't wait to read and share in your life as well!


Everyday Grace 
Everyday Grace 2


No comments:

Post a Comment