Monday, July 11, 2016

Amazing You and Amazing Me!

This blog is evolving. Yes, it will still include ways to earn but lately, I'm in a mode of just simply stated, "AMAZING."

Amazing World!
Amazing Life!
Amazing Love!
Amazing You and ......
Amazing Me!

We are all amazing yet we live in a world that will slowly tick away at our uniqueness and we find ourselves competing to be something other than ourselves. This is ends now and today! Be intentional!

Today, I celebrate me!

Today, I say, "Thank God (Universe, Source,....) for me AND you!"

Today, I am thankful for having a cool home on a hot day!

Today, I am thankful for the nap I needed after coming in from the heat.

Today, I know that God always has my back and I know that everything is working for me now!

Enjoy!

And remember, "all things are working for your good because He's intentional!"

Travis Greene Vevo
(YouTube)
All rights (and copyrights) belong to the artist.
I am just sharing this video for inspiration!
Follow Travis Greene-
Twitter/tgreenestuff
@TravisGreeneLive - IG/FB 
travisgreene.tv

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and a wonderful encouragement indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you enjoyed the post Sweety! Also happy to connect with you on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete