Tuesday, May 8, 2018

A Rampage of Love

Do you love,  love? Do you love the idea of being in love? Not with a person, not with a thing or a desire. Just working toward feeling good, feeling love……

I love love.

I love being.

I love being in love.

I love life.

I love syncing up with my one true Source, with God.

I love people.

I love great conversations.

I love laughter.

I love fun.

I love sunny days.

I love singing birds.

I love green grass.

I love having barefoot in green grass.

I love lakes.

I love sitting by the lake.

I love to love.



I love traveling.

I love going places.

I love trips. 

I love new adventures.

I love new awakenings.

I love new ideas.

I love inspiration

I’m in love.

I love to be in love.

I love synching up with source.



I love clarity.

I love freedom.

I love the freedom of being.

I love living and being in the moment.

I love the stimulation of thoughts and ideas.

I love adventure.

I love understanding.

I love knowing.

I love being a conscious creator.

I love creating.

I love molding.

I love the idea of creating and molding my life.

I love the feeling of love.

I love being lit up.

I love passion.

I love excitement.

I love enthusiasm.

I love new.

I love becoming.

I love collaborating.

I am in love.

I am in love!

I feel good.

I feel good.

Life is good.

Can you place yourself in a state of love, in a state of feeling good, of being good?

Can you find your good feeling place?


Share something you love below! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love is a many splendored thing as what the song says. :) Have a wonderful day to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, So great to hear from you! Hope all is well in your world!

    ReplyDelete