Saturday, September 16, 2017

Go and Get Inside of Your Vortex!

Inspirational Material by Abraham Hicks

Video by Abraham Hicks Fan (YouTube)

Content by Abraham via Esther Hicks


Vortex:

Your "vortex" as described by Abraham Hicks is the place where you are connected to your Source Energy and/or Being (you may call this God, Universe, Creator). So when the vortex is described, it is all about alignment and your connection to something Higher. When you are in your vortex, you are in alignment with who you really are.  

Great Highlights focusing on the feeling that you can conjure when thinking about, feeling or being in the"vortex" start at 17:35.

"I love the feeling of the vortex.

I like feeling good.

I like knowing my power.

I like feeling clarity.

I like feeling frisky.

I like feeling fun.

I like feeling/doing well.

I like rendez-vousing with good things.

I like having good timing.

I like the feeling of contentment.

I like the feeling of passion.

I love a feeling of satisfaction.

I love a quiet moment." 


No comments:

Post a Comment