The first one (E-bates) is described and discussed here:
This site allows you to earn cash back (payable to PayPal) for things that you are (or may be) buying online anyway. It's a win-win. There's nothing to lose!
The second site that I use all of the time for Amazon GC's is Swagbucks.
Now, don't get me wrong, you can save up your swagbucks and get reimbursed for cash via paypal (which I used to do) but for me, on this site, I look for immediate gratification and because I can cash-out for Amazon gift certificates rather quickly, without much effort; I go for it and it makes me HAPPY!
Now, Swagbucks has many ways for you to earn on the site.
- Daily polls (worth 1 buck daily)
- NOSO (no cost, special offers, worth 2 bucks daily for clicking through)
- Using the search engine (change over and use their search engine exclusively and earn bucks or just use the search engine regularly for random bucks)
- Watch videos and earn (daily)
- Sign up and play games (earn daily)
- Check your Swagbucks e-mail and find things to read, view, do and act on (and earn daily)
- Complete surveys (and earn daily)
- Last but not least, SHOP and earn various amounts of swagbucks for tons of retailers and earn, earn and earn more and more swagbucks!!!!! (Once again, I think this strategy works best for things that you are already purchasing online!)
I have not touched on all of the ways that you can earn swagbucks that can lead to gift cards or cash because there there are just so many more ways including the free codes Swagbucks constantly gives you to help you build up your bank as well.
I have found this site to be a fun (and most importantly, EASY) way to earn and gain Amazon GCs (which is a huge bonus for me because I'm an avid Amazon and book-shopper).
If you haven't, joined this site all ready, I urge you to add it to your arsenal to enhance your experience online and to help you save some bucks! What's not to love about that?
You have nothing to lose, it's completely FREE to join, and you have everything to gain---think money and/or gift cards! http://bit.ly/swagme
Do yourself a favor and add this one to your life! Use it for yourself or for others (many people use it to reduce their holiday shopping costs).
You can do it and add a benefit to all of the time that you spend online!