Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What I Know for Sure....


Vision
Image Courtesy of stockimages via freedigitalphotos.net

What I know for sure is.......

I know that I want to continually write posts that share my ideas, dreams and knowledge.

It seems that if we live long enough, and listen carefully enough, we can continue to grow through all of the ebbs and flows of our lives.

This post is dedicated to the years that I have been online, learning, making money from writing, editing, sharing and networking.

One thing I know for sure is that one should at some point, decide to bank on oneself. Wonderfully creative and exciting sites will come and go but there is nothing like banking on yourself to build a following, a readership and/or a clientele. The years that I spent working for others could have easily been spent on myself.

So, I say to you if you write, write!
If you draw, draw....

Whatever you do, do it with all of the gusto that you do and build something for yourself, your family and your future....

Make sure you are using, honing and growing your talents and creativity to build Team You!

There's nothing wrong with learning, growing or sharing, just make sure you are taking time out to get in tune with your own sense of vision and legacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment